Our bodies are made up of 60% water which is why staying hydrated and re-hydrating is so important. Water is in every cell of our body. It is used by our major organs, such as our kidneys, liver, heart and brain. Hydration is also key to regulating our core temperature, and dehydration can exacerbate an existing fever. Small losses in body fluid can cause body temperatures to rise. The amount of water needed to stay hydrated has gone up from the typical 8 glasses a day that was typically recommended, “Our bodies need quite a bit of hydration every day. For women, 2.7 liters about 11 glasses of water. For men, about 3.7 liters, about 16 glasses. Staying hydrated also means healthy membranes, when we cough, sneeze and just breathe, membranes in our nose and mouth eliminate bacteria. Moisture helps heal the broken membranes so additional infectious organisms can’t enter the body. A high quality source of drinking water in your home is one of the best ways to ensure that you and your family stay hydrated and healthy. Utilizing the same technology used around the world in restaurants and coffee houses, Pentair Everpure brings superior filtration into your home. Everpure commercial grade water filtration systems reduce contaminants that affect water taste while preserving the valuable minerals and vitamins naturally found in drinking water. Pentair Everpure can provide peace of mind with clean, great-tasting water in your home.
If you tour the kitchen at a world renowned restaurant, you’re very likely to see the Everpure name. We’re the industry leader that professional chefs trust most for excellence in water filtration. They love our ability to remove the impurities that make water taste bad, while preserving the valuable trace minerals that create refreshing flavor. A commercial grade Everpure system takes away all sorts of unpleasant substances – and even some unhealthy ones – that may be in your tap water:
- Particulates that leave a bad taste or odor
- Chemical substances that may affect health and add unpleasant tastes and odors
- Bacteria and viruses that can cause illness
- Limescale that damages your expensive water-using appliances
Everpure filtered water lets you drink, blend beverages, and cook with confidence.
- Better tasting coffee and tea
- More appetizing food – chlorinated water can cause cooking water to taste odd, which can affect food, such as pasta. Chlorine also can affect food color.
- Tastier homemade bread – chlorine can affect yeast, which is a particular problem in sourdough recipes.
- Cleaner fruits and vegetables – washing produce in filtered water prevents contamination with chlorine and related byproducts. Even washing salad in chlorinated water can have negative effects.
From elegant fare to simple crystal-clear ice, enjoy gourmet restaurant quality in your own home with a Pentair Everpure system.
Features of the Everpure H-300 Drinking Water System include:
• Part Number: EV927076
• .5 micron
• Overall Dimensions: 22” H x 5” Diameter
• Rated Capacity: 300 gallons (1,135 Litres)
• Built in water shut off allows for easier cartridge changes
• Exclusive Micro-Pure filtering material coats the pleated surface inside the cartridge
• Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the health and delicious clean, crisp taste of your water
• Chlorine, taste & odor, sediment, lead and cyst reduction
• VOCs, volatile organic chemicals including THMs
• Removes dirt and cloudiness including particles as small .5 micron by mechanical means
• Removes particulates including oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
• Adsorbs common earthy, moldy, fish tastes, and odors
• Enhanced KDF media to inhibit scale build-up that can damage equipment
• Commercial grade filtration, Everpure signature metal canister protects the filter from splitting or bursting
• NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 chemical reduction and 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
• Uses replacement H-300 replacement water filter cartridge (EV927072)
• MADE IN THE USA
The same commercial quality that makes Pentair® Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home. Pentair Everpure exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure® and a unique pleated filter membrane. This highly engineered design offers the largest filtering surface area, longer filter life, and consistent performance.
Questions about the H-300 system? Please call us directly at 800-942-7873 or email us directly at email@example.com.