- Need an electronic or hard copy?…call us at 800-942-7873 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email it over to you directly. If you would like a hard copy please email us your mailing information and we will get one out to you as soon as soon as they become available early in the new year!
Celebrating our 39th year in the business! FPS_LineCard_WaterFiltration 39 Years
For more information on the Systems, parts and replacement cartridges that we currently have in stock please call us directly at 800-942-7873 or email us at email@example.com.
The New 2019 Everpure Home Catalog is now available in download or hard copy. From solution to selection by contaminants, this catalog can hep you size the correct solution for the specific problems in you water.
From the H-300 to the new H300-NXT with the ability to remove pharmaceuticals from your water, we have your solution. Download the catalog now or if you would like a hard copy mailed to you by USPS please call us directly at 800-942-7873 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get a copy out to you directly.
Valentine’s Day, the second biggest dining day of the year is coming up this Thursday, February 14th and according to the National Restaurant Association more than 70 million people will be dining out at their favorite restaurant this year. If you have a water filtration system in your restaurant you’ll want to make sure that the water filters have been changed and that the system is operating perfectly so that your water makes a wonderful first impression. The frequency of filter changes depends upon your water quality and your water usage. For example, if there is a lot of sediment and/or particles in your water, then you will have to change your filters more frequently than a location with little to no sediment. Be sure to replace your filters whenever you notice a decline in the performance, whether it is a drop in flow rate and/or pressure or an unusual taste in the water. Also note the following if you have one of our Everpure High Flow Systems like the incredibly popular and top selling EV9437-10 pictured below;
The prefilter (coarse) cartridge should be changed when it becomes dirty to within 1/8″ of the core or when you see the outlet pressure gauge fall into the red zone. Check the pressure gauge only when the equipment is calling for water.
- Submicron Cartridges
The cartridges should be changed at the first occurrence of a) the gallon rating stated on the label, b) every 6 months, or c) the pressure gauge needle falls into the red zone while your equipment is calling for water.
The Scalestick needs to be replaced before the Hydroblend compound is completely used up.
Happy Valentines Day and please call us directly with any specific questions at 800-942-7873 or email us at email@example.com.
If you tour the kitchen at a world renowned restaurant, you’re very likely to see the Everpure name. We’re the industry leader that professional chefs trust most for excellence in water filtration. They love our ability to remove the impurities that make water taste bad, while preserving the valuable trace minerals that create refreshing flavor. A commercial grade Everpure system takes away all sorts of unpleasant substances – and even some unhealthy ones – that may be in your tap water:
- Particulates that leave a bad taste or odor
- Chemical substances that may affect health and add unpleasant tastes and odors
- Bacteria and viruses that can cause illness
- Limescale that damages your expensive water-using appliances
Everpure filtered water lets you drink, blend beverages, and cook with confidence.
- Better tasting coffee and tea
- More appetizing food – chlorinated water can cause cooking water to taste odd, which can affect food, such as pasta. Chlorine also can affect food color.
- Tastier homemade bread – chlorine can affect yeast, which is a particular problem in sourdough recipes.
- Cleaner fruits and vegetables – washing produce in filtered water prevents contamination with chlorine and related byproducts. Even washing salad in chlorinated water can have negative effects.
From elegant fare to simple crystal-clear ice, enjoy gourmet restaurant quality in your own home with a Pentair Everpure system.
Features of the Everpure H-300 Drinking Water System include:
• Part Number: EV927076
• .5 micron
• Overall Dimensions: 22” H x 5” Diameter
• Rated Capacity: 300 gallons (1,135 Litres)
• Built in water shut off allows for easier cartridge changes
• Exclusive Micro-Pure filtering material coats the pleated surface inside the cartridge
• Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the health and delicious clean, crisp taste of your water
• Chlorine, taste & odor, sediment, lead and cyst reduction
• VOCs, volatile organic chemicals including THMs
• Removes dirt and cloudiness including particles as small .5 micron by mechanical means
• Removes particulates including oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
• Adsorbs common earthy, moldy, fish tastes, and odors
• Enhanced KDF media to inhibit scale build-up that can damage equipment
• Commercial grade filtration, Everpure signature metal canister protects the filter from splitting or bursting
• NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 chemical reduction and 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
• Uses replacement H-300 replacement water filter cartridge (EV927072)
• MADE IN THE USA
The same commercial quality that makes Pentair® Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home. Pentair Everpure exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure® and a unique pleated filter membrane. This highly engineered design offers the largest filtering surface area, longer filter life, and consistent performance.
Questions about the H-300 system? Please call us directly at 800-942-7873 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s getting colder outside and with the cold comes water main break season. If you have a water main break in your area and you fall under a boil water alert you should change all filters and membranes installing new, unused filters or membrane cartridges after you have completely sanitized your system. Boil water alerts are often issued by water municipalities when damage occurs to water lines. These alerts can also be issued if there is a loss in water pressure, allowing bacteria to backwash into the water pipes. Minerals and viruses like E.coli, cryptosporidium, and giardia, are all things that may get into water when a pipe breaks or during a natural disaster, like flooding. Below is Everpure’s Technical Service Bulletin regarding water quality emergencies and the procedures to place your system back into operation after a boil water alert.
Everpure Technical Service Bulletin
File No: 011414
Subject: Responding to Water Quality Emergencies
RESPONDING TO WATER QUALITY EMERGENCIES
Natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods and hurricanes cause contamination of municipal water systems over a large area. Industrial and other chemical leaks can also cause contamination of water supplies. If a water quality emergency occurs in your location, follow your local municipality’s instructions for addressing the emergency. If a boil order is issued, follow that boil order advisory until you have been notified by local authorities that your water is potable and safe to use.
Following is our recommended procedure for cleaning and start-up of Pentair water treatment systems using Pentair filters and RO membranes for commercial foodservice applications.
PENTAIR® OBEYING BOIL WATER ADVISORIES:
Obey them, period!
Contamination due to breaks in the mains, general flooding, or damage to the municipal waterworks itself should not be confused with situations in which contamination by protozoan cysts (e.g. Cryptosporidium, Giardia) is discovered in a water supply. Everpure submicron filters and RO membranes are NSF-Certified for removing such cysts, but not for killing or removing dangerous bacteria and viruses, which must be assumed to be present during the aftermath of a disaster, chemical spill or other water emergency.
When a Boil Water Advisory is announced and it is clear that there has been gross contamination, operators should stop using their filtration or RO system and boil their water as advised by their local authorities, until:
1. The “all clear” is given by local water authorities
2. Plumbing systems in your facility have been disinfected
3. Your Pentair system has been cleaned and any old or contaminated filter or RO cartridges have been replaced with new ones
CLEANUP OF PENTAIR SYSTEMS:
When safe water is available again, all water-using equipment should be sanitized with an approved disinfectant such as diluted chlorine bleach (5.25% sodium hypochlorite). The recommended dosage is 100-200 mg/L chlorine, which is easy to make. Fresh bleach has about 50 mg of chlorine in each mL, or about 500 mg in a capful. Four capfuls or an ounce in a 2-1/2 gal. bucket of water makes about 200 mg/L. Add a few drops of cleaning concentrate (e.g. dish detergent) to this solution and use it to clean external surfaces. Unexposed, interior plumbing surfaces can be sanitized in place using a Pentair Everpure JT Sanitizing/Flushing Cartridge. (Contact your local distributor or sales agent to acquire the JT can). This is an empty housing which can be filled with any cleaning or sanitizing solution and then be inserted into Everpure-branded filter heads. When the flow of water resumes, the disinfectant will be fed into the lines. When a strong chlorine smell is evident at the closest outlet, the flow should be stopped and the sanitizing solution left to soak for at least 30 minutes. When sanitization is complete, remove the flushing cartridge and install new, unused filters or membrane cartridges. Rinse the equipment by flushing water through the system as directed in your system’s Installation and Operation manual. Return your filtration or RO system to service.
POST-EMERGENCY SYSTEM OPERATION:
Follow the replacement cartridge change-out schedule per your system’s specifications. We suggest that you continue to monitor and follow your local water authority’s post-emergency recommendations. Please note that water problems caused by natural disasters often include high turbidity, even muddy, conditions. As a result, filter cartridges may clog faster and need replacing sooner than usual.
If you have any questions regarding these instructions or require additional assistance please call us at 1-800-942-7873 or email us at email@example.com
Need a hard copy? Call us at 800-942-7873 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
To Download the current copy click here…2019 Everpure Residential Price Book
For questions about the new 2019 Everpure Residential product line please call us at 800-942-7873 or email us at email@example.com
Happy Halloween! Who do you think should win? Email your vote to firstname.lastname@example.org!
That 80’s Girl!
Happy Halloween! Who do you think should win? Email your vote to email@example.com!