- Need an electronic or hard copy?…call us at 800-942-7873 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email it over to you directly. If you would like a hard copy please email us your mailing information and we will get one out to you as soon as soon as they become available early in the new year!
Celebrating our 39th year in the business! FPS_LineCard_WaterFiltration 39 Years
For more information on the Systems, parts and replacement cartridges that we currently have in stock please call us directly at 800-942-7873 or email us at email@example.com.
Valentine’s Day, the second biggest dining day of the year is coming up this Thursday, February 14th and according to the National Restaurant Association more than 70 million people will be dining out at their favorite restaurant this year. If you have a water filtration system in your restaurant you’ll want to make sure that the water filters have been changed and that the system is operating perfectly so that your water makes a wonderful first impression. The frequency of filter changes depends upon your water quality and your water usage. For example, if there is a lot of sediment and/or particles in your water, then you will have to change your filters more frequently than a location with little to no sediment. Be sure to replace your filters whenever you notice a decline in the performance, whether it is a drop in flow rate and/or pressure or an unusual taste in the water. Also note the following if you have one of our Everpure High Flow Systems like the incredibly popular and top selling EV9437-10 pictured below;
The prefilter (coarse) cartridge should be changed when it becomes dirty to within 1/8″ of the core or when you see the outlet pressure gauge fall into the red zone. Check the pressure gauge only when the equipment is calling for water.
- Submicron Cartridges
The cartridges should be changed at the first occurrence of a) the gallon rating stated on the label, b) every 6 months, or c) the pressure gauge needle falls into the red zone while your equipment is calling for water.
The Scalestick needs to be replaced before the Hydroblend compound is completely used up.
Happy Valentines Day and please call us directly with any specific questions at 800-942-7873 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you tour the kitchen at a world renowned restaurant, you’re very likely to see the Everpure name. We’re the industry leader that professional chefs trust most for excellence in water filtration. They love our ability to remove the impurities that make water taste bad, while preserving the valuable trace minerals that create refreshing flavor. A commercial grade Everpure system takes away all sorts of unpleasant substances – and even some unhealthy ones – that may be in your tap water:
- Particulates that leave a bad taste or odor
- Chemical substances that may affect health and add unpleasant tastes and odors
- Bacteria and viruses that can cause illness
- Limescale that damages your expensive water-using appliances
Everpure filtered water lets you drink, blend beverages, and cook with confidence.
- Better tasting coffee and tea
- More appetizing food – chlorinated water can cause cooking water to taste odd, which can affect food, such as pasta. Chlorine also can affect food color.
- Tastier homemade bread – chlorine can affect yeast, which is a particular problem in sourdough recipes.
- Cleaner fruits and vegetables – washing produce in filtered water prevents contamination with chlorine and related byproducts. Even washing salad in chlorinated water can have negative effects.
From elegant fare to simple crystal-clear ice, enjoy gourmet restaurant quality in your own home with a Pentair Everpure system.
Features of the Everpure H-300 Drinking Water System include:
• Part Number: EV927076
• .5 micron
• Overall Dimensions: 22” H x 5” Diameter
• Rated Capacity: 300 gallons (1,135 Litres)
• Built in water shut off allows for easier cartridge changes
• Exclusive Micro-Pure filtering material coats the pleated surface inside the cartridge
• Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the health and delicious clean, crisp taste of your water
• Chlorine, taste & odor, sediment, lead and cyst reduction
• VOCs, volatile organic chemicals including THMs
• Removes dirt and cloudiness including particles as small .5 micron by mechanical means
• Removes particulates including oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
• Adsorbs common earthy, moldy, fish tastes, and odors
• Enhanced KDF media to inhibit scale build-up that can damage equipment
• Commercial grade filtration, Everpure signature metal canister protects the filter from splitting or bursting
• NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 chemical reduction and 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
• Uses replacement H-300 replacement water filter cartridge (EV927072)
• MADE IN THE USA
The same commercial quality that makes Pentair® Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home. Pentair Everpure exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure® and a unique pleated filter membrane. This highly engineered design offers the largest filtering surface area, longer filter life, and consistent performance.
Questions about the H-300 system? Please call us directly at 800-942-7873 or email us directly at email@example.com.
Need a hard copy? Call us at 800-942-7873 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
New for 2019, Pentair Everpure has just introduced the next generation in high efficiency commercial MRS systems, (Mineral Reduction Systems). Building upon the incredible success of the MRS600HEII system, the Industry standard in commercial blended reverse osmosis systems, the new CONSERV HE-3 brings with it a much smaller footprint combined with it’s own storage tank, instant expandability, (up to 880 gpm) and online monitoring. Perfect for chain Food and Beverage Retailers, Specialty Coffee and Institutional Food Service. Applications include Coffee Brewers, Espresso, Steamers, Combi Ovens and Ice.
Consistently High Water Quality
With precision TDS blending, the system creates customer-specific mineral concentration targets and automatically maintains these output TDS levels for optimum beverage flavor and aroma. This also prevents damage to foodservice equipment.
Remote Monitoring Capability
Exclusive remote monitoring technology provides real-time, internet-accessible information on output water quality, system status, maintenance requirements, and operating analytics. This proactive approach helps improve response to water changes or equipment downtime.
Easily Expandable Capacity
Standard Conserv HE-3 System capacity is 440 gallons per day. For larger and growing operations, increasing output to 880 gallons per day is “plug and play” simple by adding a second RO membrane and post-filter. This is a design feature no competitor can match.
Significant Water Savings
High recovery RO membrane technology reduces water waste up to 80% versus conventional RO, resulting in lower sewer charges and a smaller environmental footprint. System settings can be adjusted based on local incoming water quality to maximize output.
Higher Cartridge Capacity
Filter cartridge and RO membranes have a higher grade cartridge capacity that can handle a broad range of incoming water quality.
Robust Third-Party Certifications
This system is Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for the reduction of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS); and NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste & Odor, and Cyst.
The system’s cartridges are embedded with a proprietary bacteriostatic technology that effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life.
Download more information;
For more information including pricing please call us at 800-942-7873 or email us at email@example.com.
To Download the current copy click here…2019 Everpure Residential Price Book
For questions about the new 2019 Everpure Residential product line please call us at 800-942-7873 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Halloween! Who do you think should win? Email your vote to email@example.com!
That 80’s Girl!
Happy Halloween! Who do you think should win? Email your vote to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Every year we have an Employee Great Pumpkin Championship to choose the most creatively decorated pumpkin and this year folks have really outdone themselves! We ask everyone if they would like to participate in voting to please vote by emailing the number of the pumpkin of your choice to email@example.com. The judging is cut off on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at noon and of course the Pumpkin with the most votes wins! Thank you for participating and have a very Happy Halloween!
To vote email us at firstname.lastname@example.org