The unfiltered truth is, Filter Pure, together with Pentair/Everpure, offers water filtration solutions to help preserve your budget. Want to lower your operational costs and raise the quality of your ingredient water? We have innovative filtration systems that can boost your bottom line and help keep your operation running smoothly.
The Endurance High Flow!
Up to 757,082 liters (200,000 gallons capacity) One-year cartridge change, including Pre-Treatment. Proprietary Industrial-strength Pre-treatment and Fibredyne II Media fine filters provide substantial dirt holding. Two water qualities for hot and cold beverages 0.5 micron NSF 42 and 53 • Long-Term Protection – keeping harmful contaminants out of your water can add years of service to big-ticket foodservice equipment
• Costs Down, Sales Up – reducing scale buildup lowers your service/maintenance expenditures, and keeps equipment online and generating income
• Reduced Waste – delivering premium quality water while minimizing energy costs and water waste Water quality is just one of the unfiltered truths that is costing you money – and maybe even customers
Want to know more about truly innovative water filtration solutions that improve profitability? Ask us below or call our team at 1-800-942-7873.
Beverage trends and prototype stores indicate that future restaurant and convenient stores (c-store) water demands will continue to increase. Foodservice operators are adding equipment and expanding beverage menus, which requires larger capacities and higher flow rates than ever before. Ever seen a Buc-ee’s in Texas?
The Buc-ee’s in New Braunfels is the largest convenience store in the world at 68,000 square feet. The store features 120 fuel pumps, 31 cash registers, and 80 fountain dispensers. All of these beverage dispensers require consistently clean filtered water in order to operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In every one of these stores, space comes at a premium, so what’s our solution? The Everpure Endurance Quad System (EV9437-32).
- Up to 757,082 liters (200,000 gallons capacity)
- 15 gpm
- One-year cartridge change, including pre-treatment
- Proprietary Industrial-strength Pre-treatment and Fibredyne II Media fine filters provide substantial dirt holding capacity
- Two water qualities for hot and cold beverages
- 0.5 micron
- NSF 42 and 53
One Endurance Quad has a 200,000 gallon capacity and can take care of all of this equipment requiring one filter change annually, and it only takes up a 2 foot by 3 foot space on the wall. There are multiple sizes to choose from for the Endurance Systems:
For more information on which Endurance System would best fit your water filtration needs, please call us at 800-942-7873 or click the link below to ask a question. Our customer service team is always happy to help. Ask us a question! Sign up for our newsletter!