With advanced self-diagnostic Prodigy technology, Prodigy nugget ice machines deliver increased reliability and efficiency, using up to 50 percent less water and 15 percent less energy than cube ice machines. Scotsman nugget ice, The Original Chewable Ice™, was created with the consumer in mind and is also famous as “Sonic Ice” the caviar of the ice world made famous by “America’s drive-in”. Nugget ice is composed of frozen water and air joined together in a harmony that makes it chew perfectly. The soft, randomly sized bits of ice and it’s chewable form make it a favorite for all types of beverages. And because it displaces more liquid than cube ice, Scotsman nugget ice lowers syrup costs per cup. Nugget ice starts with the water quality and that is why the Everpure Insurice Single PF-i20002 System (EV-9324-21) is the number one recommended water filtration system for Scotsman nugget ice Prodigy Plus series machines including the N0922. The system features unique precoat technology and Micro-Pure II media to deliver premium quality ingredient water and protection from scale damage.
- Capacity: 9,000 gallons (34,065 liters); Flow Rate: 1.67 gpm (6.32 lpm)
- Includes coarse prefilter to protect the i20002 cartridge from large particles, cartridges included.
- NSF 42/53 for health affects. Removes cysts by mechanical means including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals, (VOCs) and MTBE (Methyl, tertiary-butyl ether).
- Removes particles that result in cloudy ice.
- Removes off-tastes and odors.
- Reduces scale build up and corrosion.
- Reduces abrasion and clogging.
- Delivers the best quality ice possible while protecting the ice machine translating into less equipment downtime, lower maintenance costs and lower total cost of ownership.
Questions or not sure of what you need to do to take care of your Follett Ice Machines’ water? Give us a call at 800-942-7873 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org