Pentair Everpure is displaying the new ConservRO-75E (EV9977-00)High Efficiency RO system at this years NAMA One Show at the The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada, opening today April 19 and running through Friday the 21st. Show hours are from 3:00pm to 6:00pm today, 10:00am until 5:00pm on Thursday and 9:00am until 1:00pm on Friday.
Providing premium quality water for coffee, espresso and ice machines. This high efficiency RO system provides superior protection against off-taste and odor while removing particles and dissolved solids. this system;
- Permits tailored blending of incoming water to produce the ideal mineral content for better tasting espresso and coffee beverages.
- Up to 50% water savings over conventional RO systems using the GRO-75EN Membrane.
- Blending valve adjusts right balance of minerals for optimal scale and corrosion inhibition resulting in extended equipment life, reduced downtime due to costly maintenance and repair.
- Adaptable for ice applications via prefilter inlet.
- Includes accessory tank port for added capacity during periods of peak demand.
- Compact design permits wall mount, counter-top or under counter installation.
- Easy, sanitary cartridge replacement with no exposure to handling or contamination. Replacement cartridge kit (EV9975-25).
- NSF/ANSI, Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI, Standard 58.
For more information on the Conserv RO-75E and how to get started with a free water analysis in order to take your water to the Gold Cup standard please call us directly at 800-942-7873 or contact us at email@example.com.