What is Bromination? When compared to chlorination, Bromination is safer to use, provides equivalent disinfection more easily, and won’t corrode your plumbing system like chlorine does. The result of using Everpure Bromination is a material suited to the water treatment requirements of cruise vessels, navy ships, recreational boats, work boats and off-shore platforms. The ease and efficiency of using a Bromination system with replaceable cartridges is far more desirable than the time consuming and unpleasant task of preparing chlorine solutions from dry chlorine powder. What are the benefits of Bromination systems? Water safety and quality is vital to your ship’s operation and crew’s morale. Protecting your crew and passengers from water- and food-borne illnesses is only one major reason Everpure Bromination makes sense.
- Great tasting water – Bromine is about four times less taste-intrusive than chlorine and is often undetectable at normal concentrations.
- Safer to handle – Polybromide resin does not carry a fire hazard safety warning and can be safely stored and handled without fear of skin burns. It will not corrode your plumbing systems the way chlorine does.
- Simple to operate – Just change the brominator cartridge according to your equipment or system schedule and you will have great tasting, healthy water for longer than if you were to use chlorine.
- Safe, reliable water – Bromination protects more reliably than chlorine by disinfecting water over a wider pH range than chlorine.
- Simplifying your water treatment – Bromination Systems save man-hours, reduce corrosion and plumbing damage and deliver a constant bromine-to-water ratio from automatic proportioning technology.
In short, the Everpure Bromination System is a complete system that will simplify the way you think about water treatment. Filter Pure offers many Everpure Bromination System options and complimentary products. Shop with us today at https://www.filterpure.com/Everpure-Marine.aspx and browse our wide variety of Bromination products!