1. Your safety is important:
2. You don’t have to stand on a bucket to do the ice bucket challenge:
3. Also…don’t involve horses:
4. Don’t do it on a slippery dock…ice water is cold, but the lake is colder:
5. Remember, some buckets are heavy:
7. Seriously, just use a small bucket:
8. Ice cubes or crushed ice is ideal….NOT A BLOCK OF ICE:
9. Sometimes wearing a helmet is a good idea:
10. Make sure you use stable furniture to stand on:
11. Don’t use friends with butterfinger:
12. Friends with butterfingers should be banned from the ice bucket challenge:
13. Even if you’re not doing it you may get wet:
14. Always watch your step:
15. Know your own strength:
16. And MOST importantly…FILTER YOUR ICE WATER!!!
The ice bucket challenge has made a huge impact on r
aising awareness and money for ALS
, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. Millions, all over the world, are dumping buckets of ice water on their heads, so wouldn’t it make sense to use clean, filtered ice water? Everpure’s Insurice i2000 Single System (EV9324-01)
is ideal for filtering your ice machine, giving you clean, pure ice to use.
So remember these tips when doing the ALS ice bucket challenge and use filtered ice water! For more info on how to get your buckets of ice water to be pure and clean, call us at 800-942-7873 or click the link below to ask us a question.
Cocktails and mixed drinks would be no where without ice. Think about it – this is the one ingredient universal to almost every cocktail made (with the obvious exception of hot drinks and a few cocktails like the Champagne Cocktail). Ice not only chills drinks, but as it melts or is shaken it becomes a part of the mix and because of this, the frozen water deserves more than a little attention.
Basic science says that ice is water in a solid form and given that, it only stands to reason that cleaner water produces cleaner ice, which will add water to your cocktails in the end.
So, let’s perfect your ice!
Everpure’s Insurice Series is ideal for perfecting your ice. Not only does it filter your water giving you great quality ice, but it also maintains your ice machine equipment. That’s important when 70% of all restaurant service calls are water related. This line of filters by Everpure reduces:
- Abrasion and clogging
- Scale buildup and corrosion
- Harmful cysts and other contaminants
- Off-tastes and odors
- Particles that result in cloudy ice
It also provides great benefits:
- Best quality ice possible
- Less equipment downtime
- Lower maintenance costs
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Satisfied customers and increased profits
New and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION antimicrobrial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth. Each cartridge reduces dirt particles up to 1/2 micron in size. That means harmful contaminants, such as asbestos fibers, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia cysts won’t be hanging around in your ice. The Insurice family is NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53. The i2000 (P/N#9612-27) has a gallon capacity of 9,000 gallons (34,068L). Service flow rate is maximum 1.67gpm (6.3Lpm). And the i4000 (P/N#9612-37) has a gallon capacity of 12,000 gallons (45,425L). Service flow rate is maximum 1.67gpm (6.3Lpm). So if you’re looking to perfect your cocktails, start by perfecting your ice. It will make a delicious difference you and your customers will LOVE! See below for a yummy cocktail recipe!! For more information on which Insurice system would be best for you, call 800-942-7873.