National Association of Water Companies, the American Water Works Association and the Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies issue joint statement.
As the global COVID-19 crisis continues to develop and reports of bottled water shortages make headlines, the National Association of Water Companies, the American Water Works Association and the Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies issued the following joint statement: According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, America’s drinking water supplies remain a safe and affordable way to access the water needed for drinking, cooking and maintaining personal hygiene during the COVID-19 outbreak. Americans and Canadians can and should continue to use and drink water from their tap as usual as COVID-19 is not present in drinking water supplies. Disinfection processes like those practiced by water systems across the North America provide protection that includes filtration and disinfection of our surface water supplies and disinfection of our ground water sources. These treatments are effective in removing and/or inactivating viruses. Efforts by some to profiteer off of bottled water shortages are inexcusable, but drinking water consumers can avoid being taken advantage of by simply using the water that is available in their homes from the tap. To remove the disinfectants such as Chlorine, Chloramine and by products created by disinfection FP recommends the Everpure Residential line of products that will give you commercial grade purified water down to .5 micron. The same commercial quality that makes Pentair® Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home. Pentair Everpure exclusive precoat filtration technology combines Micro-Pure® and a unique pleated filter membrane. This highly engineered design offers the largest filtering surface area, longer filter life, and consistent performance. For example the number one selling H-300 Everpure Residential system with a capacity of 300 gallons is equal to 2,272 bottled waters. Dedicated to taking it’s carbon foot print to zero, Everpure has partnered with Terracycle so that Everpure cartridges are completely recycled. So you can sip crisp, clean luxurious and alkaline, ( if your water already has minerals in it the H-300 system will leave the minerals in, calcium, magnesium etc.) water at home. Save over 2,272 water bottles from your local landfill, not to mention your own hundreds of dollars saved not purchasing that bottled water and then recycle the water filter cartridge with Terracycle! Order online now and get free shipping on Everpure products through Filter Pure!
Features of the Everpure H-300 Drinking Water System include:
• Part Number: EV927076
• .5 micron
• Overall Dimensions: 22” H x 5” Diameter
• Rated Capacity: 300 gallons (1,135 Litres)
• Built in water shut off allows for easier cartridge changes
• Exclusive Micro-Pure filtering material coats the pleated surface inside the cartridge
• Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the health and delicious clean, crisp taste of your water
• Chlorine, taste & odor, sediment, lead and cyst reduction
• VOCs, volatile organic chemicals including THMs
• Removes dirt and cloudiness including particles as small .5 micron by mechanical means
• Removes particulates including oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides
• Adsorbs common earthy, moldy, fish tastes, and odors
• Enhanced KDF media to inhibit scale build-up that can damage equipment
• Commercial grade filtration, Everpure signature metal canister protects the filter from splitting or bursting
• NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 chemical reduction and 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
• Uses replacement H-300 replacement water filter cartridge (EV927072)
• MADE IN THE USA
Not sure that the H-300 is right for you, download the current 2019 Everpure Residential Catalog! Questions? Call us at 800-942-7873 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.