Features of the Everpure EV9970-76 MRS-225BL Blended Reverse Osmosis System:
- Mineral Reduction System generating 225 gallons per day.
- The BL Series features an adjustable blend valve, which allows custom tailoring of the dissolved mineral content in the treated water.
- This feature allows a controlled amount of raw water to be mixed with the Reverse Osmosis water to create a blend containing the desired level of TDS (Total Dissolved Solids).
- After blending, the water passes through a sub-micron carbon filter. This final filtration step removes tastes and odors, and insures delivery of ingredient quality water.
- “CC” models introduce a small amount of hardness minerals back into the treated water.
- Improves equipment life and performance by removing at least 90%+ of all dissolved solids that cause scale build-up.
- Guards against taste and odor causing contaminants while removing dirt, particulates and dissolved minerals that can adversely affect taste of water and beverages.
- Overall Dimensions Inches : 38″ H x 15″ W x 8″ D.
- Overall Demensions Centimeters (CM): 96.5H X 38.1W X 20.3 D. Voltages:115VAC/60Hz (NEMA 5-15P Plug). 230VAC/50Hz (CEE 7/7 Plug). 240VAC/50Hz (AS 3112 Plug).
- Inlet and outlet connection: 3/8″ OD tube connection.
- Wastewater line connection: 1/4″ OD tube connection.
- Service Flow Rate: Dependant on water pressure in storage tank and line size(s) to equipment.
- Operating: 25 – 80 psi (172-552 kPa), non-shock.
- Maximum Static: 100 psi (689 kPa), non-shock.
- Water Supply: 0.7 gpm (2.7 lpm). Inlet Temperature: 40F – 100F (4-38C). Inlet TDS: 1,500 ppm max recommended.
- Operating Weight: 35 lbs. (15.9 kg.)(not including storage tanks).
- REQUIRES STORAGE TANK – Everpure offers a complete line of storage tanks.
For more information on this product, contact FilterPure at 1-800-942-7873.
Download the Everpure EV9970-76 MRS-225BL Blended Reverse Osmosis System Specification Sheet
There are no reviews yet.