According to Trulia.com one of the top things you can do to increase the value of your home is to add a whole house water filtration system;
“Installing a whole-house water filtration system is a serious game changer. Additional filtering to remove pollutants and chemicals from our drinking water has become necessary in many cities across the U.S. However, many homeowners have been dealing with the issue on their own, by either using a clunky, refillable filtering pitcher or purchasing drinking water in environmentally unfriendly plastic bottles. Increase your home’s value and impress buyers with filtered water directly from any faucet in the house — it’s pure luxury, and this amenity will pay off now and in the future when it’s time to sell.”
One tried and true whole house ultrafiltration system is the PENTEK® FreshPoint™ Ultrafiltration System provides complete point-of-entry (POE) filtration proven to reduce turbidity, particulates and cysts for safer, cleaner water at every tap. The system employs hollow-fiber Ultrafiltration membrane technology to filter impurities as small as 0.025 microns.
- Designed for cyst reduction, turbidity, and fine sediment filtration applications
- > 98% reduction of 0.025 micron (25 nanometer) particles*
- > 99.99% (> 4 Log) reduction of 0.065 micron (65 nanometer) particles*
- Forward-flush and back-flush cleaning cycles provide extended filter life in a wide range of applications
- Proprietary hollow-fiber ultrafiltration membrane
- Professional-grade housing, controller and flush valve
- Metered self-cleaning cycle flushes only when needed
- Day override feature flushes module daily with fresh water when system is not in use
- Peak flow rates up to 10 gpm (2271 L/h)
If you have any questions about this system or need assistance in your water treatment solutions please e mail us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-942-7873 and a customer representative will happily assist you.
See more at: http://www.trulia.com/blog/programmable-thermostats-upgrades-home-value