- Part Number: EV9797-21
- A total system delivering high quality filtered water with scale inhibition and deliming capabilities
- New cartridge design provides enhanced performance for low or high flow capacity steamers
- Long lasting SS-10 cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinty/hardness/TDS/temperature installations
- Reduces chlorine-induced corrosion
- Overall Dimensions: 25.5”H x 20.5”W x 7”D
- Inlet connection: 3/4” FNPT
- Outlet connection: 3/4” FNPT
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 3.5 gpm (13.2 Lpm) – single cartridges
- Pressure Requirements: 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Sized for High Flow Steamer and Combi Ovens – Gas 175,000 – 300,000 BTU
- For commercial steam applications
- For use with foodservice steamer and combi-oven applications
- The Kleensteam II Single System is shipped with one 7CB5 cartridges, an SS-10 cartridge and a filter head plug
- Update 2017: Now with Black Bowl/Sump
A total system delivering high quality filtered water with scale inhibition and deliming capabilities. New cartridge design provides enhanced performance for low or high flow capacity steamers. Fine filters incoming water to improve the performance, maximize energy efficiency and increase the life of steam equipment. Reduces chlorine-induced corrosion. System is simple to install, operate and maintain. Easy deliming with Everpure’s ScaleKleen, which is fed directly into the boiler through the SR-X bowl without use of hazardous chemicals or special piping. Long lasting SS-10 cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinty/hardness/TDS/temperature installations. Sophisticated Hydroblend compound prevents limescale formation in high temperature steam applications.
Change 7CB5 cartridge on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program, when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi. Change SS-10 cartridge before Hydroblend™ compound is completely used up. Service flow rate must not exceed 1.75 gpm for single cartridge systems or 3.5 for dual cartridge systems. Always flush the filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change. Use for periodic deliming as needed by installing the dip tube assembly in place of the SS-10 and dissolving Scale Kleen in SR-X housing. Full deliming instructions are provided with the system.
There are no reviews yet.