Features of the Everpure HF CRS 7FC EV9329-74 Quad Filter System:
- Part Number: EV9329-74
- Increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants
- Includes E-20 Prefilter system
- New Fibredyne II media with AgION antimicrobial protection that inhibits any potential bacterial growth
- Chlorine, Taste and Odor, Sediment, and Cyst Reduction
- 1/2 micron
- 75,000 gallon capacity
- 7.5 gpm maximum flow rate
- 20″ prefilter reduces dirt and particles
- 3/4 inlet and outlet connections
- System holds four 7FC cartridges
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Update 2017: Now with Black Bowls/Sumps
Increased capacity for extended reduction of chemical and mechanical contaminants. Balanced cartridge for optimum performance in varying water qualities. Compatible with Coldrink, QC7I, QL2, QL3B, QL3 Heads, and High Flow CSR manifolds. New Fibredyne™ II media with AgION® antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth. Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages. Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink’s carbonation.
Submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size, and reduces health contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts. Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear.
Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
Download the Everpure HF CRS 7FC EV9329-74 Quad Filter System Specification Sheet
There are no reviews yet.