The new Everpure EV9437-40 Endurance SC 1.1 Twin High Flow System can meet your peak water demands today and tomorrow.
- This new Self Cleaning model features smart, flushable hollow fiber technology that adjusts the flush cycle based upon water usage.
- Ideal for tap water that has extreme particulate, including ultra-small colloidal particles that can clog fine carbon filters.
- Up to 100,000 gallons (378,541 litres) capacity and no electricity or drain required!
- 3/4″ inlet/outlet.
- Rated Service Flow: 7.5 gpm (28.4 lpm).
- A unique pretreatment system, the municipal-grade hollow fiber membrane reduces particulates down to .025 micron by mechanical means replacement cartridge EV96280-91, estimated life of 3 years.
- Features SEN Cartridges (EV9628-80 SC replacement kit) with proprietary Fibredyne II media for superior contaminant reduction.
- Utilizes 2SR-BW Phosphate Cartridge (EV9627-14) for scale reduction.
- High capacity allows for once-per-year filter change outs.
- Outstanding dirt-capturing capabilities.
- Compact design nearly the same footprint as the Everpure High Flow CSR Quad System.
- Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
For more product information, contact FilterPure at 1-800-942-7873.