Everpure MR-350 EV9627-07 Reverse Osmosis Filter Cartridge features include:
- Part Number: EV9627-07
- Capacity: 350 Gallons per Day nominal
- Overall Dimensions: 25.00”H x 3.25”D
- Daily Production Rate: 350 GPD (1,325 lpd) Nominal
- Water pressure, feedwater quality and temperature will effect actual daily production rate
- Service Flow Rate: Dependant on water volume and pressure in storage tank(s), and line size(s) to equipment
- Mineral Reduction Cartridge for High TDS Waters
- Pressure Requirements: 40 – 100 psi (276-689 kPa), non-shock
- Ideal for:
- Coffee/espresso machines
- Flash steamers
- Conventional steamers
- Proper pre-treatment is required to control MR Cartridge (membrane) scale formation and/or fouling
- Raw water hardness in excess of 7 grains per gallon should be softened to extend cartridge life
- The raw water may contain chlorine or other oxidizers and the use of a carbon pre-filter is recommended
Improves equipment life and performance by removing at least 90%+ of all dissolved solids using Reverse Osmosis Separation Technology. A reduction in Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) makes the water less likely to impart undesirable tastes in beverages, sauces, soups and other food products. Especially useful on steamers, warmers, steam boilers and other evaporative equipment that are not emptied each day. Heating surfaces maintain peak heat transfer efficiency, reducing cycle times and energy consumption. Limits limescale build-up, which can cause excessive machine downtime and maintenance costs. Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination.
Contact FilterPure at 1-800-942-7873 for additional product information.
Download the Everpure MR-350 EV9627-07 Reverse Osmosis Filter Cartridge Specification Sheet
There are no reviews yet.