Everpure HTS-11 EV9799-11 Kleenware Warewashing System includes:
- Part Number: EV9799-11
- Overall Dimensions: 12-1/2”H x 4-3/4”W x 4-5/8”D
- Inlet connection: 3/4” x Outlet connection: 3/4”
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 15 gpm (56.8 Lpm)
- Pressure Requirements: 10 – 200 psi (0.7 – 13.6 bar), non-shock
- Scale control system features Hydro Blend which inhibits mineral deposits and provides corrosion protection
- Extends the life of expensive foodservice equipment
- Opaque (red) high temperature bowl allows for hot water (up to 170°F) feed installations
- Transparent replacement cartridge containing HydroBlend scale inhibitor, which is effective up to 200°F
- Specially designed flow through head assures consistent, predictable product feed rates
Inspect HT-10 cartridge at least every 6 months for replacement. Pre-existing equipment scale may be dislodged and settle to the bottom of a chamber which can clog drain initially. Remove any settled scale In new installations, the HydroBlend usage rate may start high, but will be reduced as existing scale is removed. Replace HT-10 cartridge before HydroBlend™ compound is completely used up.
Contact FilterPure for additional information on this product at 1-800-942-7873.
Download the Everpure HTS-11 EV9799-11 Kleenware Warewashing System Specification Sheet