The Everpure EV9798-70 2SR-BW Endurance Feeder Kit features:
- Adds an additional scale inhibitor to the Everpure Endurance High Flow System to protect multiple ice machines on location.
- Helps prevent mineral scale from accumulating inside ice machines and coffee brewers, reducing potential performance issues and downtime, extending the life of the equipment.
- Controls scale formation to extend the life of reverse osmosis membranes.
- Estimated to provide scale protection for 1 year.
- The equivalent volume of 20 SS-10 Scalesticks®
- The 2SR-BW has lasted well past one year in the nearly 20 test sites installed.
- The 2SR-BW is feeding both drip coffee and ice.
- At one test site, after 80K, the 2SR-BW still had about 2/3rd phosphate (based on weight).
- The amount of phosphate in the 2SR-BW is 4x the phosphate that the 7FC-S, over 800+ grams, so at minimum it should last 100K.
- 1-4 fpm flow rate, depending on incoming water pressure of 20- 60 psi.
- Quick change alternative to using the SR-X system with Scalestick.
- The 2SR-BW QL2 is the general purpose feeder kit to be used with any Everpure High Flow System.
For additional information on this product, contact FilterPure at 1-800-942-7873.