Everpure Costguard CG53-10S EV9108-57 Filter Cartridge features:
- Part Number: EV9108-57
- .5 micron carbon block
- 6000 gallon capacity
- Reduces extra fine particles and dirt from drinking water
- Effectively decreases contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Effectively reduces unwanted tastes, odor and chlorine
- High porosity design prevents the cartridge from plugging before its adsorption capacity is exhausted
- Phosphate removes scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals
- Enhances the taste of beverages such as fountain drinks and coffee
- Keeps equipment running at peak efficiency
- Keeps maintenance costs down
- Fits most 10″ bowls
Most people don’t enjoy drinking beverages that taste funny, smell foul and have mysterious particles floating around in it. Everpure Costguard EV9108-57 is a .5 micron carbon block that diminishes unwanted tastes, odors, and chlorine from drinking water. It enhances the taste of fountain drinks, coffee, ice and other beverages. It reduces unwanted contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts. It also diminishes unnecessary extra fine particles and dirt from drinking water. Thanks to the phosphate in EV9108-57, scale build-up from dirt and dissolved minerals that cause water-related equipment problems are now a thing of the past.
Download the Everpure Costguard CG53-10S EV9108-57 Filter Cartridge Specification Sheet
There are no reviews yet.