Everpure CG53-20 EV9108-63 Costguard Filter Cartridge features:
- Part Number: EV9108-63
- .5 micron carbon block
- 12,000 gallon capacity
- Reduces extra fine particles and dirt from drinking water
- Effectively decreases contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Effectively reduces unwanted tastes, odor and chlorine
- High porosity design prevents the cartridge from plugging before its adsorption capacity is exhausted
- Enhances the taste of beverages such as fountain drinks and coffee
- Keeps equipment running at peak efficiency
- Keeps maintenance costs down
- Fits most 20″ bowls
Most people don’t enjoy drinking beverages that taste funny, smell foul and have mysterious particles floating around in it. Everpure Costguard EV9108-63 is a .5 micron carbon block that diminishes unwanted tastes, odors, and chlorine from drinking water. It enhances the taste of fountain drinks, coffee, ice and other beverages. It reduces unwanted contaminants such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts. It also diminishes unnecessary extra fine particles and dirt from drinking water.
Download the Everpure CG53-20 EV9108-63 Costguard Filter Cartridge Specification Sheet
There are no reviews yet.