Liquid Filter Bag Elements from Pentair Industrial are a relatively new method of liquid filtration. Similar to conventional liquid filter bag filtration, element filtration is augmented by the presence of a metal basket inside the filter bag. This allows for not only a higher degree of filtration in every application, but also the ability to manipulate the filtration process as desired. In addition, because the liquid is first being filtered by the filter bag, the inside basket typically enjoys a longer life. Pentair Industrial manufactures a series of liquid filter bag elements designed specifically to work in conjunction with their liquid filter bag systems. Because they increase the filtration surface area of the system, they offer higher filtration efficiency and lower cost-per-gallon filtration. Made of polypropylene, Pentair Industrial’s filters range from 1 to 200 microns.
- Available medias range from 1-1500 µ
- Wide array of silicone-free media fibers to meet needed temperature and micron specifications
- Multi-layered filtering capabilities for higher dirt-holding capacities and fewer change-outs
- Bag finish or covers available for strict migration requirements
- Heavy-duty handle for easy installation and removal
- OEM replacement ring styles
- Customized and specialty bags available