Pura Water 15730131
UV20-3 CB20X/SD 10 mircon Carbon Block/ 5 micron Sediment
- Provides disinfected water at a flow rate of 8 (GPM) gallons per minute
- Provides additional 5 micron sediment and 10 micron carbon block filtration, making it ideal for wholehouse applications.
- Operates at a standard voltage of 110V
- Electronic lamp indicator (LED)
- Standard voltage 115V
- 220V / 50 Hz (2-Prong Euro plug)
- 12V DC
- Lamp Out Circuit (LOC) – (normally open) Safety monitor for alarm
- Lamp Out Circuit (LOC) – (normally closed) Safety monitor for solenoid shut off
PURA Water Product’s UV20 Series™ is designed to provide disinfected water at a flow rate of 8 – 10 gallons per minute. This system is ideal for whole house water treatment. In addition to disinfection, the double and triple models provide filtration for the removal of sediment and chemical contaminants. This ultraviolet water treatment system makes a perfect companion to water softeners, distillers, reverse osmosis and ozone systems. The UV20 Series™ has proven to be PURA® Product’s most popular product line and has created an industry standard in whole-house disinfection.
Download Specifications for Pura Water