Everpure EV9324-74 Insurice Ttriple 7SI System Features:
Sediment filtration (0.5 micron) for premium quality water for ice applications. Everpure 4SI and 7SI Cartridges meet ASHRAE Standard 188P which is designed to prevent bacteria from entering and/or reproducing in a hospital water system.
- NSF 42 Aesthetic Effects/NSF 53
- .5 Micron
- Sizing: Cubers up to 2,400 lbs/day and Flakers 3,501+ lbs/day
- Service Flow Rate Maximum 10.5 gpm (39.75 Lpm)
- Rated Capacity 75,000 gallons (283,906 L) of particulate and scale reduction
- Pressure Requirements 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
- Temperature 35 – 100ºF (2 – 38ºC)
- Overall Dimensions 29.26″ H x 21″ W x 5.5″ D (74.32 x 53.3 x 13.9 cm)
- Inlet Connection 3/4″ and Outlet Connection 3/4″
Effectively filters dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size by mechanical means. Utilizes depth filtration and Fibredyne™ media for superior dirt-holding capability. NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means. Leaves chlorine and chloramines within water that is supplied to equipment which helps to reduce slime growth in ice machine and ice bin. Reduces ice machine maintenance, service costs and downtime caused by scale buildup which can result in the clogging of distribution lines, malfunction of probes, floats, pumps, solenoids and valves, and higher energy consumption (as tested by Everpure) Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination. Designed for use with Pentair® Everpure Insurice® & Insurice PF Manifold Systems.Call 1-800-942-7873 for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.